Friday 10 July 2015

Barclays fraud prevention

I was recently doing a thing for my nan which is unimportant but it involved her debit card. Anyways I need her card number and account number as well as her sort code etc the usual for paying online. I asked for her account number and told her I needed a bank statement to get this her reply' it's on the card ya daft sod' now obviously I looked at her like she had gotten confused, it happens to us all at some point.
She grumpily fetches it and says 'look right there its the same'.
It was!  I'm no master bank thief but seriously how dangerous and hilariously barclays website is bogged down with fraud prevention tips.
Guys my advice to you is if all your card details like long number expiry date are on their ALONGSIDE your account number AND sort code is to close the account and use another bank because your account is made so easy to empty. I could do it in 5 minutes and I'm not that good with the Internet.  Onion set my blog up that's how easy to rob you it is.
I will be contacting barclays and will post with their reply.
BTW did I mention your at risk and should be extremely careful with your card.
Stay safe with your bank
Spyro

No comments:

Post a Comment