Tuesday 13 October 2015

Shark slipper sock

New pattern, woo!
I finally got around to creating shark slippers after a commission request got passed on by my auntie. Thanks to her there's now a pattern available that will fit a size five adult woman and a men's 5 and a half.
There's a small charge of 60p, girls gotta keep her yarn stash overflowing to create patterns, obviously.
Any way it's available on ravelry under the name shark slipper sock.
Oh look! There's a link go on click it!
Please send images of your completed makes and let me know how you got on reading  through, did it make sense?
Please leave feedback.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/shark-slipper-socks

I don't have size 5 feet so I borrowed ma moose and her arm, but you get the idea

2 comments:

  1. Size 5 woman's... is that UK or USA sizing? do you have modifications or directions available to make other sizes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a uk size 5 woman's which I believe is a USA 7 there will be directions for all sizes as soon as I get finished with my current orders but for now it's just this size and a child's uk 10 usa 11, if you have a specific size you'd like to see next leave a comment and that'll be the first size I make slipper patterns for next

    ReplyDelete