Tuesday 13 October 2015

first ever pattern

Stood loitering in the kitchen the other day I noticed the counter disappearing beneath the clutter of jars and bowls holding things with no home. I was wondering what can I do about it, since we're packing to move I didn't want to be putting up shelves up so I decided I'll make an egg basket at least they can live in it after the move too.

I always try to be different in a non traditional sense so I decided I'll use one of the plant brackets already up, no plants in them since mum murdered all of them ages ago. It was perfect, eggs off the counter we can't drop things on them or knock them off.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/hanging-egg-basket
If you like the look of it it's up for sale on ravelry at 60 pence for the pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment