Monday 19 October 2015

Another new shark pattern

For those of you who stick around for the patterns I have good news, a new pattern is available on ravelry for shark slipper socks.
No I haven't lost the plot and reblogged about the same pattern. This time it's a child's pattern, the new slippers have been made to fit a uk size 10, US size 11 or a euro 28.

The pattern is in English and for sale on ravelry right now!
It's available for 50p and I have to admit I really enjoyed making these but this will be the last for a little while because my next project will be a jolly Saint nick and his trusty little helper, rolo the elf. Both are chubby chaps with sproingy legs so keep an eye out for those.

The link for the slippers:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/shark-slipper-socks-child

Please do send images of your makes and feedback. I'd love to know if you enjoy them as much as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment