Tuesday 7 July 2015

crochet crop top

I know I've been quiet a while but I had a good reason. I have severe depression and anxiety which results in nice panic attacks when these occur I'm left feeling out of it for days so I sit home and crochet.
This time I created a little summer crop top which is a one off piece I made just because I could. I didn't write a pattern as it's adaptable but I will just for you guys it will be on ravelry for 50p and remain at that price but while I'm writing that I need your help.
The picture below is of the summer crochet top that will fit a size 14 with a d cup (uk sizing). what I'm asking is what you guys think I should sell it for, it took me 3 weeks to finish because I couldn't decided how I wanted it to be. I'm not really interested in a huge profit and I want to list it at a fair price. what do you out there think is fair?

Thanks guys, Spyro

No comments:

Post a Comment