Tuesday 10 February 2015

Losing the safety net

Looking in the mirror at the insane amount of angry spots I couldn't help but feel like I'm fighting an impossible battle. Now after trying absolutely everything to stop the breakouts I started to wonder if it was my heavy side sweeping fringe that accompanies my pixie crop.
In short I have decided that my fringe is to blame and there's no hope for clear skin with it, I have two options grow out my crop to a fringe free 'do or go shorter and have a hepburn style super short crop. So me being the stubborn person I am I have reached the decision to take away my safety net (the fringe of doom) and go super short, now this led to excitement and nerves but hey it is only hair! So I'm going to open up a comment section if I can figure it out and I'm asking anyone who had the close crop did you feel better after the chop or was it something that had to grow on you (sorry I couldn't resist).

No comments:

Post a Comment