Saturday 21 February 2015

How to remove glue after an eeg

I found myself needing an eeg this week so I went over to St. Luke's hospital in Bradford. I was told I'd be walking around with wires stuck to my head for 24 hours using what was basically superglue. I was then told it would be removed with acetone and would dry my hair out.
After they were removed I had a head full of glue and hair like straw so here's a how too for anyone in the same position, I want to share how I brought my hair back.

First is your shopping list: nail varnish remover / acetone, dove pro age shampoo and tigi luminous blonde conditioning mask. All you have to do is hop in the shower or bath using a cotton pad or ball hold your acetone on glue parts then immediately rinse the acetone out the glue should rinse out it may take a couple of repeats for this bit. Don't overdo it though. Now apply your dove shampoo lather up and scrunch it through, rinse and apply your conditioning mask. I used this mask for five minutes, it's good to use even if your not blonde. I chose it because blonde colourants really dry out the hair so it was bound to have some properties that will repair hair well. I did all of the above and now my hair is back to being soft glossy and I can get a fine tail come through it. I hope you all have as much success with yours as well. Please note I was not paid to promote these products this is from personal experience only.

No comments:

Post a Comment