Thursday 5 February 2015

Opening my little box of nothing

I'm going to be honest, I have no idea what I'm doing. The reason I started this blog is to see what the fuss is all about and to take my hobbies up a level. So here we go.
      The choice of name. Basically I couldn't choose a name and got bored of listening to my sisters suggestions until she produced little box of treasures, except it was already in use. Typical! So I started thinking what is treasure.. Stop thinking like pirates. My treasures are essentially just string, nothing to some everything to others and here we are.      
     Welcome to my little box, look forward to patterns for crochet some will be free some won't. Also expect brutally honest reviews and the occasional rant I promise to keep them to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment