Thursday 9 April 2015

Gelatine milk face mask result

Everyone hates blackheads! Fact. I'm always on the lookout for a quick fix. The other day one popped up on my pinterest feed so of course I had to try it.
The picture was of a very white misshapen obviously self made pore strip with whole blackheads pulled cleanly. That sold it so off I ran to grab my unflavoured gelatine and milk.
The recipe called for 1 teaspoon of gelatine mixed into 2 to 3 teaspoons of milk, stirred heated then restirred and applied to the problem areas.
I personally have a bad t-zone so I opted for 3 teaspoons of milk to one of gelatine.
I heated the mix for a total of 25 seconds and applied to my face very quickly.
After leaving on for 15 minutes and having my face become so stiff I sympathised with the weeping angels I began peeling strips off crossing my toes as I went.
I was hoping I'd finally found the right trick, unfortunately it didn't remove a noticeable amount however all is not lost.
If you have bad flakes of dry skin that usually clear up with exfoliating like me I can confirm that this does clear that up quite quickly however it left the area a bit sore.
This also would make an excellent peeling skin for dressing up as a zombie.
I will not rule this out as a wonder cure as I try every experiment twice, this time I'm going drop to just one spoon of milk and update this post with my findings.
One day I will find my blackhead cure, if anyone has a product or recipe that works for them get in touch I'll try it out and give credit to anyone as well as linking back to original blog/website.
Help cure bad skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment