Wednesday 6 May 2015

needle felting

I was inspired by shelter pups to research how to needle felt. I was looking at them wanting to get personalised copies of our puppies unfortunately with my budget I can't afford to do that so instead I have decided to learn how to needle felt. I have also decided to make a donation to a UK shelter instead. If I master this I may create more than a key sized copy. perhaps I could sell them for the pound dogs. If you have never heard of shelter pups get off my blog and onto their site, adopt, donate or just marvel at their amazing creations.

Some of you are thinking yeah that's like the snakes you mentioned, I scrapped that idea because I decided I'm not fond of snakes so I have turned to colourful blankets which will be for sale on eBay, I promise.

now go! puppies need you to stop and cry awww at their cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment