Friday 8 April 2016

Why you should try washing your hair in reverse

I get it sounds stupid and like it wouldn't make a difference but it truly does.
My thinking was that shampoo and conditioner come in the order they do because it's better for your hair. Then I thought why the heck do I think this no one has said so. There's nothing beneficial about it. Come to think of it there's actually nowt that stops you from mixing it up.

   All this thinking made my brain hurt and all because I messed up and put my conditioner on first. My gosh am I glad I did.
Since doing it this way round my hair has behaved better, it's lighter which I'm soo glad of because I was blessed with ridiculously thick hair. As if that wasn't enough my hair looks shinier and is more manageable. It feels the way it does right after a trim.

I believe it to be due to the way conditioner works I could be wrong. On the days you don't condition hair feels dry and scruffy on the ends. My thinking is conditioner provides a coating that makes hair appear tamed and softer but with that coating comes a heavy residue. By shampooing last the excess coat is washed off. You still get smooth tame hair without the weight.


The only thing left to say is try it for a couple weeks and judge for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment