Tuesday 9 June 2015

1 week later neem hairwash

my hair was heavy sticky and I couldn't stand it so back to dove hand soap to wash my hair. I was gutted to have to quit but I seriously felt gross and my scalp got super angry. I get cradle cap like flakes around the dreaded red moon/shark week and it's hard to shift I find dove has done it though. I know it not kak free but if all you want is clean flake free hair I would highly recommend dove soap.

What next? after my success with dove I got thinking maybe a bar of soap free of toxins not easy to find in the UK. I have found one which lists two ingredients available at Holland and Barrett. This made me lower my hopes of using it seeing that name alone BUT it's currently £1.19 a bar which means I can buy three for in shower throw all the other products away and force my mum to join my quest for a lower toxin life.

Now the soap in question lists saponified olive oil and mineral salts AND vegan friendly, it's sounding too good to be true so when I get to town next I'm going to give it a bash and see how I go.

Bye for now
Spyro
ps dry shampoo coming up Thursday-ish

No comments:

Post a Comment